Hawks Dance Team Auditions
JLD.Entertainment is delighted to be joining the Illawarra Hawks for their upcoming NBL season and we are bringing a new dance squad with us!
Are you 18+ and think you have what it takes to perform in front of 5000 people every weekend? Are you versatile in jazz and hip hop? If this is you come to our FREE try outs Sunday August 13 for your chance to join the Illawarra Hawks dance team for the 2017/18 NBL season.
Free Auditions: Sunday August 13th @ the SnakePit
Register now by sending your dance CV and current head and body shots to firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Sunday August 13
Time: Registrations open 11am
Where: Illawarra Basketball Stadium (The SnakePit) – Beaton Park, Gwynnville.
What to wear: Two piece only. Shorts and crop top. Sneakers are recommended
Hair: Blow dry, out and styled nicely with GHD curls
Make up: Performance make up with lashes
Tan: A tan is essential for the audition
- Our audition will begin with a welcome, warm up, exercises, technique and combinations across the floor
- Choreography to be taught, followed by a freestyle section
- Short break for water and snack
- Choreography and performance in small groups of 5
- Interviews for successful applicants
- Potential call backs to be announced at the end of audition
- We suggest you attend our pre audition prep class so that you can familiarise yourself with our choreographers style and teaching techniques, Monday, August 7th. Details TBA. This will help you to feel more comfortable on audition day
- Choose an outfit that stands out, compliments your figure and is easy to dance in.
- Bring water, sweat towel, snacks and make up with you on the day to touch up and refuel in breaks. This will be a long audition for some.
- Be yourself, smile and ask questions on the day if you need too.